- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Site Briefing prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of South Africa
- We have taken reasonable steps to make this website safe. You are equally expected to do the same. Avoid simple and common passwords like password123. Do not share you password with anyone.
We will not accept :-
You may not use the our service for activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or relate to transactions involving
(a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety,
(b) drug paraphernalia,
(d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
(e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods,
(f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime,
(g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction,
(i) certain sexually oriented materials or services,
(j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or
(k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
relate to transactions that
(a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law,
(b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs,
(c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card,
(d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
(e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants,
(f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders,
(g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses,
(h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or
(i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.